The BrainGame The BrainGame

Good job. :D

@Below
Order of operations always apply. Even in the most basic of math.

Overall, very nice game. There were some level balancing issues that needed to be worked out. If I remember correctly, each level gave the the same increase of combo scores, but individual questions within each level take longer than in other levels. For example, I was able to mass up on points from the Match/Not Match level because I could answer the questions rather quickly, whereas it took a considerably longer time to answer each question during the math level. So certain levels will actually weigh more than others in the final score.

Just replayed the game again while I was typing this and got up to over 60000 points on just the matching level. :P

Goime 500 Goime 500

Surprisingly well done.

When I first pressed the play button and pressed the left key I just told myself, "Rawr, this is just a copy of a *certain game* with more achievements." But, I played through anyway just to see what you came up with. I was really surprised to find that you came up with clever new ways to earn achievements. (I especially liked what you did with the in-game arcade) I would have liked to have seen the game more as yours though. The similarities between a *certain game* and yours are a bit too close and might deter other from seeing what you were trying to accomplish with this. Either way, good job. :D

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

:D Good job

Well done. Very creative idea.

Brain Racer Fractions Brain Racer Fractions

Thinking is fun XD

Lol, I love it when a game makes me think. Better than doing something passively. Well done. :D (Even better since it's Pi Day)

Star-collector! Star-collector!

It could be better, but still fun to play.

Well, you've definitely have the basics a good game down. You just need to bring it all together to make it more appealing to the player. I did enjoy it at first, but it soon became repetitive with no a whole lot of new stuff coming.

From a programming point of view, it might have been a good idea to have reset the velocity of the star after each death. Also, to make it a little more visually appealing, maybe the star could have rotated as it moved. As for the collisions, I believe you are using hitTestObject. (correct me if I'm wrong) You might want to look into irregular shape hit tests, as it would make your collisions more realistic.